Applying for a Police Clearance Certificate in Thailand
- Certified photocopy of valid passport
- Certified photocopy of Thai Visa
- Document(s) stating that the applicant is used to work or reside in Thailand.
- A photocopy of Thai working permit (if available)
- Paper of power of attorney (If authorised someone)
- Letter explain the purpose of request and which country to use (only one country)
- Two photographs (1 inch or 2 inches)
- Two sets of original fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or Thai Consulate or Thai Embassy in your country together with official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint.
- A self addressed envelope enclosed with the postage fee (equivalent to five international postage vouchers which can be purchased at your local post office)
- Service is free of charge, an applicant is needed to provide postage fee in order to mail certificate back to the applicant. Otherwise, we would not responsible for lost or undelivered certificate.
- Note: If criminal record is found or all required documents are not submitted, then, certificate may take longer than 7 business days.
**Fingerprints MUST be taken at Victoria Police, Record Services, Public Enquiries Division: 637 Flinders Street, Melbourne, corner of Spencer Street
An appointment for fingerprints MUST be made first, by ringing 1300-881-596
Send all of the above requirements to the following address:
Royal Thai Police Headquarters
Police Clearance Service Center (Building 24)
Rama 1 Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Office Hours: Monday – Friday (Except Public Holidays)
From 08.30am to 04.30pm (No lunch break)
For more information please call (66) 2205-2168 to 9 Fax: (66) 2205-2168
Website: www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th Email: email@example.com
"Alternatively, post it to friends or relatives in Thailand and ask them to hand-deliver the documents."